Box Office Assistant – Casual/On-Call
The White Rock Players’ Club is seeking a casual/on-call Box Office Assistant. This position reports to the Theatre Administrator. The candidate for this position must be available evenings and weekends. The Box Office Assistant will be primarily working performance days in the hours leading up to the performance, distributing and selling tickets, as well as filling in when any of our staff need relief. Experience with ticket sales software is an asset but not essential.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a diverse variety of individuals
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to necessary changes or situations as they arise
- Technically inclined with a familiarity with web based point of sale or retail software
- Inspired to become involved locally and community minded
- Competitive hourly pay rate
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Posting closes July 15, 2017. Thank you to all that apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.